Gemean respects your privacy. We are committed to protect the privacy of our clients, customers and employees through this policy. By using our website, you acknowledge and consent to our practices described below.
Gemean promise not to sell or rent your information:
It is our promise not to sell or rent information of visitors. This Statement of Privacy applies to www.Gemean.com (Gemean Corporation include www.Gemean.com and Gemean Corp). We assure non-disclosure to third party and not to exploit or abuse information except as required by law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We restrict data access only to authorized persons within Gemean Corporation. All employees at Gemean are required to adhere to strict privacy norms and are required to sign confidentiality agreements to safeguard data. Management treats any breach of confidential information as a serious policy violation.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Gemean Corporation commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Gemean at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemean Corporation has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship.
We adhere to the following privacy principles.
- Notice of business:
Gemean Corporation is into Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Incident response, Electronic Discovery and Governance business. This requires us to collect data from various types of individuals namely:
- Visitors to website: Except if expressed in another specific policy on webpage you are seeing, we only gather general information or data from visitors visiting our site. The data gathered is primarily your domain name, the pages your web browser visits when browsing our site, the name of the web search engine from which you accessed our site and data such as number of hits per week and per web page. The information or data gathered is simply utilized for the reasons to understand how our website is being utilized. By gathering this data Gemean Corporation thrives to enhance our website’s user experience. We do not share or disclose information or data collected, to outside Third Parties except as described in section below.
- Third Parties: Gemean Corporation may utilize third party storage solutions or other Corporate service providers to perform certain functions, including processing of data. We guarantee that such organizations would fall under a duty of confidentiality to Gemean Corporation.
- Clients: Gemean Corporation receives personal information of its clients in order to provide services. Likewise our clients provide us with information of their clients/customers. All such information received is only used in our capacity and role as appointed by Client and the data is analyzed and processed as per instructions received. We adopt apt measures at our end to ensure data privacy.
- Candidates: Gemean Corporation retains and maintains contact information, resumes, and other such information requested of all aspiring candidates willing to work with us on role or as per contract.
- Disclosure and Choice:
Gemean Corporation utilizes information for the purpose of operating business as described in “Notice of business section”. Visitors have a right to access their private data, as also, they may choose to opt out of or limit use of information collected by us. Visitor has a choice to withdraw permission for usage of personal information by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Sharing Information with Third Parties:
Gemean Corporation does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties. Gemean Corporation may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Gemean Corporation, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Gemean Corporation shall remain liable under the Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the organization proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. Gemean Corporation. may disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Gemean Corporation or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Gemean Corporation; and/or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Gemean Corporation, or the public.
- Policy Access:
Visitors may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information related queries and modification of shared information.
- Data Security and Integrity:
We at Gemean Corporation have adopted all reasonably necessary procedures to safeguard personal data from being accessed, compromised, disclosed, misused and destruction. We use the following methods for this purpose:
:-SSL Protocol When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed. All employees at Gemean are required to adhere to strict privacy norms and are required to sign confidentiality agreements to safeguard data. Also at workplace across all workstations primary measures are used to deter misuse of information; such as password protection. Gemean Corporation collects and uses information in accordance with purpose as mentioned in “Notice of business section”. We take reasonable efforts to collect and secure data, also use it for intended purpose, However we do not take responsibility for accuracy of data provided to us by any third party or our clients.
- Enforcement & Jurisdiction:
Gemean Corporation uses the self-assessment approach to assure compliance with this policy. The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over Gemean Corporation’s compliance with the Privacy Shield. Also in compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Gemean Corporation commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Gemean Corporation at: email@example.com.
Under certain conditions, aggrieved EU individuals may invoke binding arbitration as set forth by panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs).
Changes/Revisions to this Statement
Policy Location & Contact Information
Gemean Corporation’s policy may be accessed at https://gemean.com/privacy-policy/.
Also we welcome your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Gemean Corporation has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Gemean Corporation at:
25 Broadway 9th floor
New York, NY 10004
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +1 (212) 837-8443