Our eDiscovery Services tames Electronically Stored information(ESI) and the volumes associated with that data are growing.
Our experts help you get to the data that matters.
The complexity of eDiscovery often requires the experience, skill set and resources of experts cross-trained in data analytics, digital forensics, and eDiscovery. Gemean’s eDiscovery Advisory team has met the challenges for decades providing quality service to Fortune 500 corporations, federal government agencies and AM Law 100 firms.
Our team has served as eDiscovery experts assisting clients in the drafting of discovery protocols, at meet and confers, affidavits/certifications and generally on best practices. Our solutions are vendor agnostic. We identify the best solution for the job.
Gemean’s eDiscovery Advisory experts can help you with:
• Big Data
• Data collection: Servers, Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Cloud Storage: AWS, Azure, Google, Enterprise Data: ERP, Financial Systems, Structures Systems: Oracle, SQL Server, Legacy Data/Systems: System 38, Archives: Backup tapes, archive systems
• Early Case Assessment
• Data Processing
• eDiscovery Analytics Consulting
• Technology-Assisted Review (TAR): Near Duplicates, Email Threading, Predictive Coding
• Relevancy, Privilege, and Confidentiality Review
• Identification and reporting of sensitive personal information (PII and PHI).
• Secure Data Hosting and Review in a Fedramp environment
• eDiscovery consultations and planning
Gemean’s team of experts have worked with clients in several different business areas. We are able to adapt to the needs of our clients. Our team will tailor our solution to get expert results for our clients. Our team has Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists ACEDS on board coupled with industry-leading software tools to help guide our clients during the litigation process.